Mathew 25:35-45 – Then the King says to those on his rights “enter, who are blessed by my father! take whats coming to you in this kingdom. Its been ready for you since the world’s foundation and here’s why:
1. I was hungry and you fed me.
2. I was thirsty and you gave me drink.
3. I was homeless and you gave me a room
4. I was naked and you gave me clothes.
5. I was sick and you came to visit.
6. I was in prison and you came to me.
And then those sheep are going to save, “master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you a drink? When did we ever see you sick or in prison or come to you? Then the King will say I am telling the solemn truth when ever you did one of these things to someone over looked or ignored, that was me you did to me”.